Repairs may be completed at any licensed repair facility in the United States or Canada. DIRECT PAYMENT TO REPAIR FACILITY
Interstate National Corporation will supply a national credit card number to the repair shop for payment of all authorized repair costs. NO LIMIT ON CLAIMS
There is no limit on the number of times you can use your Protection Plan. CLAIMS AUTHORIZATION NUMBER
Our claims adjusters are certified by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence.
If your vehicle needs repair, drive it (or have it towed) to the nearest licensed repair facility and present your contract/policy to the service department. The repair facility will call our claims administrator to receive repair authorization for all your covered repairs. Claims are paid directly to the repair facility via our corporate credit card (you do not pay "out of pocket" except for your deductible).
The following is a summary of the procedure...
- Take your vehicle to a licensed service facility in the United States or Canada.
- Give the service manager your Mechanical Breakdown Protection Plan information.
- The service manager will determine the necessary repairs and should call the Plan Administrator to obtain a repair authorization number before any repairs are made.
- After repairs are completed, the service facility will ask you to authorize the repair order with your signature. He will then fax the authorized repair order to the Plan Administrator.
- The Plan Administrator will pay the service facility via corporate credit card.
- If applicable, you pay only your deductible.